Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nate updates


Nate was so cute in his little froggie outfit I couldn't resist scrapping it. He is doing so well. Today is his 7th week birthday and as you and the world can see, he is getting cuter every day. I didn't think that was possible, but another day goes by and poof! Cuter! I can't imagine how devastatingly handsome he is going to be in the future... Lock up your daughters everyone!

We had a great day on Monday. Nana and Aunt Linda ventured over to Portsmouth on a crummy rainy day. We had the best time. I don't think there was more than about 45 seconds of silence out of 8 hours! We are obviously not seeing each other enough if we can talk for 8 hours straight! Uncle Dave stopped by on his way home from work. He was supposed to golf but it was a wash out. It worked out for us girls though. He took us out to dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant (Casablanca). Yummy! Thanks Dave!

Nathan is noticeably heavier AGAIN. I gotta get that kid on the scale. I'm sure he's over 11 lbs now. He has been eating at least 5 oz at a time and he's been sleeping a lot. Sounds like a growth spurt to me! He has been tracking back & forth and up & down for weeks and he is really enjoying his belly time. He has great control over his head/neck while on his belly and he can even hold it up pretty well while sitting up. One of my new favorites things is that Nate is grinning. It started on Monday and it's so darn cute that I can't stand it. Once I can capture it in a picture or video, I'll post it.

No comments: