Tuesday, April 15, 2008

April 15th

Today is Mike's first day back to work after his "maternity leave". (He called it that, not me!) Nate and I are having a good day so far. We're a little lonely and we miss Daddy already, but we're hanging in there. I only had two clients this afternoon so we've had a slow-paced day. We got home about 20 minutes ago and Nate's still sleeping in his car seat. Oh, we weighed Nate yesterday and our little man is up to 10 lbs 7 oz! He's growing like a weed. :)

For my BAE baby shower, a co-worker got this shirt for Nate. We've been waiting patiently for this day to wear it! Here's our chuckle of the day!

Mom and Dad are in OKC visiting Michelle, Jill, and Molly. Here is a sweet picture from their dinner out last night.

Oh yeah! Speaking of baby shower gifts, Amanda got me a baby sling so Nate and I can travel as one. This sling is called "The Peanut Shell" (how cute is that?) and it's so cool. I tried it today and voila! I got Nate in and comfy. Let me tell you though, it wasn't pretty. I'm not even quite sure how I did it. He's happy as a clam in there. We even took Bosco for a walk down to the mailbox and it worked like a champ. I'm wondering how I'm going to get him out... Here are a few pictures of him all snuggled in.

No comments: