Thursday, April 3, 2008

fours

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. cashier at Lowe's
2. airport operations/security tech
3. travel coordinator
4. pet sitter

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. My Dog Skip
2. Fried Green Tomatoes
3. Bridget Jones' Diary
4. any Doris Day movie

Four places I've lived:
1. Lawton, OK
2. Stillwater, OK
3. Denver, CO
4. Portsmouth, VA

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Scrubs
2. What not to Wear
3. 'Til Death
4. How I Met Your Mother

Four places I have been:
1. Vail
2. Louisville
3. Kansas City
4. Washington DC

Four favorite foods:
1. Fajitas
2. Ice cream (or frozen custard), preferably with hot fudge
3. Mom's schnitzel
4. pot roast and potatoes

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Taking a hot shower
2. In Oklahoma seeing Michelle and the girls
3. At the bank getting the first of our adoption papers notarized
4. Getting a massage, pedicure and facial

Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Nate's official adoption
2. seeing Michelle, Jill, and Molly when they come out this summer
3. enjoying family time and our continued family time/dinners with the Molnars (I love that tradition!)
4. watching Nate grow and learn new things

Four places I love to shop:
1. Now that I've lost weight, I'm happy to shop everywhere!
2. Old Navy
3. Gap
4. Target (I'm easy to please)

tag, you're it!!

No comments: