Sunday, April 13, 2008

99 bottles and other Sunday ramblings

So it turns out the only song I know all the words to that lasts more than 30 seconds is 99 bottles of beer on the wall. I started out singing 99 bottle of milk on the wall, but by 98 I was back to beer. It just doesn't sound right the other way. Since it seems to soothe Nate, I've decided it doesn't matter if I sing a song about beer to him.

We had a great day today. Since Mike had to work at 3 today, we moved our Molson Sunday dinner to brunch. Matt, Amanda, and the kids came over for a tasty mid-day meal. Mike fried up the bacon and eggs, made a fruit tray, and Amanda brought the waffle iron. All the makings for a delicious feast, right? ABSOLUTELY! We all stuffed ourselves and enjoyed every minute of it. We did, however, take a great walk down to "the good park" and burned off some of the calories. It was a nice day and the park was packed. The kids played, Mike and Matt watched the soccer games, and Amanda and I sat on the bench taking it all in. Nate was happy as a clam in the stroller and Bosco was excited to get out and smell the world. All in all, a great day!

Picture of the day...

No comments: