I've been tagged by Amanda at Four Molnars.
The full rules are at the bottom of my post, but basically you list seven random things about yourself and tag seven bloggers to do the same.
Seven randoms about me:
1. I'm watching The Price is Right Supports the Troops. I've loved this show since I was old enough to watch T.V. I'm still getting used to Drew Carey as host, but he's finally starting to grow on me.
2. I stay up waaay too late EVERY NIGHT. Even if I'm tired, I end up getting a second wind that keeps me up till at least midnight. *Note - I'm exhausted right now, but no move to head to bed yet.
3. Although I've put in a valiant effort since Monday night, I've finally resolved that I cannot live on birthday cake and ice cream alone.
4. Just this week I've started to recycle. I'm embarrassed to say that I've just been too lazy in the past. My city doesn't offer recycling pick-up but I drive past a recycling drop-off center almost every day. I'm on board now. Reduce - Reuse - Recycle people!
5. I think this year is going to be the year of "the new hairdo". I have an appointment on Tuesday. I envy people who change their hair frequently. There's no harm in it - it's just hair. To sweeten the pot even more, my day job is taking care of pets...they don't judge good or bad hair like people do. If I hate the hair, I can wear a hat.
6. I joined Oprah's Clutter Crew this week. I even downloaded and wrote in my pledge to de-clutter and get organized. The goal is to do monthly homework and be clutter-free by May. That's exciting news!
7. I hate living so far away from my sister.
Now, here's who I tag:
1. Mike at A Day in the Life
2. Gina at My very last nerve
3. Christina at Cici and Family
4. Tara at The Adventures of Team Beattiecutt
5. Angela at The Need Less Experiment
6. Jess at Du Wax Loolu
7. Lisa at It's the little things...
And now, for the seven of you, here is your mission:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Tag seven people and list their links in your post.
4. Tell those seven people by commenting on their blog.
Have a great weekend!