Sunday, July 20, 2008

LOVE it!

Lately I've noticed and commented that every time Nate plays with his toy in his car seat he always stashes it behind his ear...maybe for safe keeping? I took this picture yesterday while out and about. I watched him tuck it behind there... Then today he was in the pack-n-play taking a nap. When I heard him cooing and making his new squeaking noise, I went to get him and he had put his toy up by his ear again. It's so stinking cute I can hardly stand it! He looks so proud too! :) I wonder if he feels around his body later, looking for his toy, and thinks "Now what did I do with that thing??"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure does look proud of himself. Does he have a "junior moment" when he can't find his toy later???? Something to ponder....

Mom

Amanda said...

I just want to SQUISH him. AH!

Gina said...

Haha! Your comment just cracked me up. Go ahead and guess again! You actually didn't do too bad, but you are more than welcome to give it another try.