Monday, July 7, 2008

Bleh...

I'm becoming an insomniac. Last night was bad. I was in bed but not tired. I probably drifted to sleep somewhere after 1:30 a.m. Looks like I'm in the same trend tonight. I was actually in bed an hour ago but then my mind raced to some things I had forgotten to do earlier in the evening. If I don't write things down or do them when I think of them, I really don't know when or if I'll remember to do them at all.

It doesn't help that tonight I fed Nate at 8:15 p.m. and skipped a late feeding. I have been waking him up around 11:30-12 when I go to bed just so I could stretch my sleeping time... yes, it's all about me. Well now it's 1 a.m. Nate hasn't eaten in 5 hours. I haven't slept a wink. I'm headed to bed but I'm sure I'll be up soon to feed him. Good thing I don't have an 8-5 job where I have to look good and look busy all day long. I have a couple of morning clients but then I can cat nap throughout the day if I need to.

No comments: