Friday, January 4, 2008

Today's the day!

As of today, I am official owner of Prissy Paws Pet Sitting! I am very excited. I'm surprisingly not nervous or stressed. I'm going to play it by ear and do my best to make this a fun and successful career. I just keeping thinking of all the possibilities... and it gives me a good feeling.

Thanks to Diane for giving me first option to buy Prissy Paws. It means a lot to me that you gave me such a good endorsement... it's comforting to your clients too and I hope to make this a smooth, easy transition for them and their animals.

Special thanks to Sallie. I love knowing that I can ask you any question or run something by you and you always have an answer or an idea. Nothing is better than having a friend in the biz. Thanks!

Thanks to my DH Mike who has been so supportive through all of this, including my mini panic attacks, etc. :) It's going to be great for us!

No comments: