Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Making room for baby...

I am so happy today! Michelle gave me her changing table when I was in OKC so we took it apart and wrapped up in cardboard for the flight home. I'm so thrilled because I love the table and I'm also excited that it made it to VA at no cost and with no damage (thanks NWA!).

So, I'm quite proud of myself because I put it together myself today. I have been so anxious to get some baby stuff in the room that I've been a little tweaky. So about 20 minutes into the process, after a phone call to Michelle and a light bulb going off in my head, I was able to visualize how I needed to put it together. I didn't remember it looking very difficult when we took it apart yesterday. So here are some pictures of the finished changing table.

Here are more pictures - fully loaded. We've decided to be smart and Mike's been buying formula and diapers every time he goes to Wal-Mart. You can never have enough of either! Also, I'm so happy that Michelle sent me home with lots of toys for Nate. I've loaded them up on top of the table.
Also, we've picked paint colors for the room and we're going to use red as our accent color. Mom and Dad gave us their red chair and I love it! Here's a picture of the chair with the baby comforter. Yea!
Here's my "I'm proud of myself" picture, which is also my "I'm ecstatic that the room is finally coming together" picture. Cheese!

No comments: