Monday, October 13, 2008

Laundry day

I know it's bad when I put away laundry and I still have room in my drawers and empty hangars in the closet. That means I've left the folded laundry on the dining room table long enough to have dirtied up another weeks worth of clothes.

Well I spent all day yesterday putting away laundry from last week and washing many new loads. I've made a promise to myself to get this under control and to put away clean clothes ON THE SAME DAY I wash them. Crazy concept, I know. It's one of those things that I can easily control, but when I let it slip for a few days I start to feel like it's too overwhelming. My M.O. when that happens is to ignore it until it gets really bad. Such a mature thing to do.

Well, I've found it's easier to catch up on laundry when I have help. I now have my own cute laundry mascot!
Go Mommy! Put away all the clothes so I can play in here. :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww! Your laundry mascot is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Your laundry basket is too cute! Wherever did you get it?