Sunday, December 23, 2007

Is it time for bed yet?

Wow. I'm getting a taste of my life to come. My last full time day with BAE is on Friday, 1/4/08. Starting the next day, I'm full time owner/operator of Prissy Paws Pet Sitting. I'm excited for the change of pace. In addition to my business, I've opted to stay part-time as a travel coordinator working 10 hours/week. It doesn't sound like much to me now, but I'm sure it'll be a challenge getting everything done.

Back to my "taste of my life to come"- so Thursday I stayed till 8 p.m. working OT. Then I had a P.M. client visit. So with travel time, a quick dinner, and a post office trip for stamps, I didn't get home for the night till 10. Then I had to wind down, prepare for the next day and start it early to do a client visit at 6:20 a.m. Since Friday, I've done12 client visits, some Christmas shopping, went to a movie and dinner with a friend, baked banana bread, made 3 batches of my world famous toffee, and had a visit from my parents. I am worn out! I'm happy to have the night to myself so I can snooze, watch a Christmas movie, and relax. I'll probably only get to the snooze portion of the evening - to heck with everything else. Then back at it again tomorrow morning for an A.M. client. Working "part-time" isn't going to be so part-time, I can tell already!

Calgon, take me away...

No comments: