Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Time is Here...

Happiness and Cheer...

Last year Mike and I started the tradition of going to the Naro Cinema down in Ghent to watch "A Christmas Story" on the big screen. This year we made it to the double feature of that movie and "It's a Wonderful Life". It was such a great afternoon. Believe it or not, it was the first time I'd ever seen "It's a Wonderful Life". We enjoyed ourselves greatly.

Mike and I had a wonderful Christmas! Probably the best one yet. I love all the gifts I received and I enjoyed the time spent with family and friends. Thank you very much! Mike and I had a great Christmas morning. We got up early and had Mom's special sour cream coffee cake while we opened our presents. (It goes without saying that "A Christmas Story" was on TV in the background! We watch it as many times as possible during the TBS 24 hour marathon!). Our family, friends, and Santa were very good to us.

Little baby Nate received lots of goodies in anticipation of his arrival in March. We are thrilled and now feel the need to hurry up and get his room together so we have a place to store everything! The room is mostly cleaned out and we have the plan in our heads on how we are going to decorate. I can't wait to see it myself and I'm even more excited for Nate to get here!

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: