Sunday, August 3, 2008

Great Times

This one's a keeper!
Michelle, Nate, Mike, and Me

I'm back from vacation and back into the real world. Boo! I had a great time with the family. I have so many pictures I want to share, but don't want to do a slideshow. You know you guys won't wait to look at all the cute pics so I'm going to do lots of posts with lots of pictures. Also, I still need to get the pictures from Mom and Michelle's cameras.
All the ladies crowded around the handsome boy


Jill loves her cousin Nate!

Molly's infectious smile/laugh

Me, Molly, & Jill

Mike and the Bumbo. The Bumbo saw lots of action last week!

The double piggy-back

Strike a Pose

Mike and the girls (Molly had a feather in her hat. We called it "macaroni".)

Jill was a great helper and loves her Nate!

No comments: