Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sweet boy

Last night I was lying in bed with my What to Expect book open.  Nate was next to me.  He saw a picture that looked something like this:
This is our conversation:
Nate: That's Claire in your belly.
Mama: Yep, Claire's in my belly.
N: I wanna be in your belly.
M: You do?
N: Yea. I'm too big.  I need to get small so I can go in there and play with the toys.
M: Really?  What kind of toys do you think are in Mama's belly?
N: I don't know.  Probably baby toys.

I thought it was so funny that we relayed the story to Daddy a few minutes later.  Nate informed us that I probably have "bathtub toys" in there.  What a cutie.

I love my life.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww you have a rubber ducky in your belly!

Gina said...

So cute. He will love her to pieces. My favorite day ever was when we brought my son in to meet his sister for the first time.

Love polo said...

Best Place to Buy Diablo 3 Gold with Prepaid Card
Nowadays, various payment methods were accepted by d3 gold suppliers. You must want a best place to buy diablo 3 gold in a safe, fast and simple way. Here, diablohome introduce prepaid card to you. Following are some details.
Buy Diablo 3 Gold with Prepaid Card
Diablo home accept prepaid card payment, such as MasterCard, VISA and Paysafecard, etc. They are safe and convenient, just take a look at the most important advantages of prepaid cards.
1. Prepaid cards can be applied online instantly.
Prepaid cards use the deposited money, there are no repayments to be made and thus no late payment fees and other associated penalties.
2. Prepaid cards are widely accepted.
They can be used on the internet, on phone and all other vends.
3. Adding money to your prepaid card account is a breeze using direct deposit.
tags: buy diablo 3 gold diablo gold buy diablo gold

Unknown said...

Last night I was lying in bed with my What to Expect book open. Nate was next to me. He saw a picture that looked something like thisguild wars 2 gold
buy guild wars 2 gold
cheap guild wars 2 gold
cheapest guild wars 2 gold
guild wars 2 gold for sale

Unknown said...

So cute. He will love her to pieces. My favorite day ever was when we brought my son in to meet his sister for the first time.swtor gold
buy swtor gold
cheap swtor gold
tor credits
buy tor credits
cheap tor credits