Sunday, January 30, 2011

Winter

So it appears I have skipped over all things Christmas.  I'm blaming it on 1st trimester fatigue.  Yea, that's the ticket.  I actually found an abandoned post titled Christmas, but that was as far as I'd gotten.

We had two great celebrations.  One with family...

And one with friends... A Pajama Christmas
I just realized I don't have many pictures.  There was dancing going on but I had to swear not to post any video.  This is the best I can do.
Nate may have beaten some of the guys with his mad dancing skills.

Amanda's reaction to our pregnancy news.  There was confusion, high-pitched sounds, crying, and hugging!

The day after Christmas, we had 14" of snow.  That's a big deal around here.  We had fun playing in it but my most favorite part was making snow cream for the first time.  It was AWESOME.
Adding fresh snow to our milk, sugar, and vanilla mixture.
YUM
After dessert serenade.  He played the guitar and sang "You've Got a Friend in Me" in the cutest little voice.
Nate and I also went to Christmastown at Busch Gardens with our friend Sallie.  It was f-f-f-f-f-reezing but we had a good time!
Nate's none too happy about getting his picture taken.
Christmas carols at Sesame Place
Penguins from BG's sister park Sea World
Nate's first carousel ride. And second and third.
Germany and das Festhaus were gorgeous!

No comments: