Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

Yesterday we had gorgeous weather so we hit the Taste of Suffolk for a couple of hours.  We had some really good eats - a jerk pork sandwich, chicken curry (even Nate liked it), a hot dog for Nate, and ice cream.  Now that's my kind of lunch!  We ran into our friends and the boys were so excited to see each other.  We ate ice cream together then checked out the animals at the petting zoo.
Nate took off his hat and wanted to take off his shirt so he could GET IN the fountain!
Today was a rainy, stay in bed kinda day.  We did get up long enough to eat cinnamon rolls for breakfast.  Then we headed back to bed around 11 to watch (what other than??) Toy Story 2 in bed complete with popcorn.  I "rested my eyes" while the boys watched the movie.  Once it was over, Nate rolled over, closed his eyes, and took a great nap.  Nate enjoyed his first (and second) pig in a blanket for dinner while Mike and I ate grilled cheese and tomato soup.  Did I mention I love this weather?  After dinner, we went to the store to add a new member to the family.

Meet Pookie:

No comments: