Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring time!

We are loving the Spring weather here!  We've been spending lots of time outside and taking in lots of fresh air.  This afternoon was awesome... Sitting on the back porch with my boys, feet up, 80* weather, and a big margarita in my hand.

Nate and his friends welcomed Spring on Tuesday, making flowers and flower pots.  They turned out so cute!


Nate and I took a trip to visit Nana & Poppops last weekend too.  We enjoyed gorgeous weather and Nate loved all the new things to do.  Poppops got Nate a basketball goal, so we had to play all weekend long!  We also went to the aquarium and had so much fun.  We saw the Live Dive Show in the shark tank, the river otter show, snakes, frogs, turtles, and we touched the stingrays!  Nate has been telling everyone about the sharks - "Big Sharks!" and he's told me at least 15 times today, "Poppops, shark" so I know he's associating the two just like "Poppops, basketball". Smart kid!

At the Dive show in the shark tank
LOVE this one with three of them!

Hangin' with Poppops
 This look tells me he knows he's not supposed to be in the garden
Nana showing Nate the minnows in the pond
At the big park
A fierce competition on the balance board! :)
 Thanks for an awesome weekend, Momma and Daddy!

3 comments:

Gina said...

I love the VA Aquarium! Of course, I'm old school (read: stubborn and resisting to change) and still call it the VMSM. We go every trip. I'm looking forward to next time in June!

Amanda said...

When did he become a little man?

The Dog Is My Favorite said...

That picture of Nate and your dad (your dad or Mike's?) is priceless. That's a put-in-a-nice-frame-and-give-it-for-Father's-Day kinda picture.