Thursday, February 14, 2008

Okay, one more post!

The baby's room has been painted! Here is a picture of Mike hard at work this afternoon:


You can see the difference in the colors of before and after. I'm also throwing in a picture of the new baskets we bought at Ikea for the changing table. I love the green and white stripes!

Thank you, Mike! Painting the room is the best Valentine's Day gift you could've given me (although I'm loving the green M&Ms too!). Speaking of Valentine's Day, Mike and I celebrated by getting Chinese take-out and eating lunch together this afternoon. I hope you spent your Valentine's Day with the ones that you love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I first visited your blog, but my antispyware said that he is infected with an unknown virus.
I deleted the virus through this AntiSpyWare.
The virus does not manifest itself but gradually destroys information on the computer.